- All 2 1/4 bats must have the USA Baseball Stamp
- No softball or t-ball bats in any division
- 7/8 Boys-Bats must be 2 1/4 diameter & no more than 30"
- 9/10 Boys-Bats must be 2/ 1/4 diameter & no more than 30"
- 11/12 Boys-Bats must be 2 1/4 diameter & no more than 33"
- 13/14 & 15/18 ONLY-Bats may not exceed 33” in length. The maximum barrel size is 2 5/8 in diameter (must be a -3 drop and must have BBCOR stamp) and the minimum barrel size is 2 1/4 in diameter with no drop restrictions
- All batting helmets must have the SEI/NOCSAE stamp
- 7/8 Boys only-all batting helmets must have a SEI/NOCSAE certified faceguard
- Cheek flaps "C Flaps" are not allowed-they are not certified for face protection
- All catcher's chest protectors for the 11/12, 13/14, and 15/18 divisions must have the SEI/NOCSAE commotio cordis certification stamp and protector plate installed
- A protective athletic cup is highly recommended
- Cleats with metal spikes are not allowed