- All 2 1/4 bats must have the ASA 2000/2004 or USA Softball Certified Stamp (USA Softball Certified stamp is preferred 2020 and beyond)
- No baseball or t-ball bats in any division
- All bats must be 2 1/4 diameter, no more than 34" or exceed 38 ounces in weight (for appropriate bat length, follow guidelines as suggested by the manufacturer)
- All batting helmets must have the SEI/NOCSAE stamp
- ALL batting helmets must have a SEI/NOCSAE certified faceguard
- It is recommended, but not required, that all catcher's chest protectors for the 7/8. 9/10, 11/12, 13/15, and 16/18 divisions have the SEI/NOCSAE commotio cordis certification stamp and protector plate installed. Currently, SIE/NOCSAE does not require softball catcher's chest protectors to be certified for commotio cordis.
1. Fielder's masks are required in all softball divisions for the pitcher, 1st and 3rd base players. There is not a required certification standard from SEI/NOCSAE
- Cleats with metal spikes are not allowed